✔️ SUPPORT MUSCLE GROWTH
✔️ REPLENISH ELECTROLYTES
• 7 grams BCAA
• Zero carbs
• Zero sugar
• Zero calories
• HALAL certified
- BCAAs fill several metabolic and physiologic roles. Metabolically, BCAAs promote protein synthesis and turnover, signaling pathways and metabolism of glucose.
- Oxidation of BCAAs may increase fatty acid oxidation which play a role in obesity.
- Take on roles in the immune system and in brain functions.
- BCAAs are broken down effectively by dehydrogenase and decarboxylase enzymes expressed by immune cells, which are required for lymphocyte growth and proliferation, as well as cytotoxic T lymphocyte activity.
- BCAAs share the same transport protein to the brain with aromatic amino acids.
- Once it is in the brain BCAAs may have a role in protein sysnthesis, synthesis of neurotransmitters and energy production.
As a dietary supplement, mix 3 scoops (1 serving) of BS Nutrition BCAA per 8 - 10 oz of water. Stir or shake well. Consume between meals, 30 minutes before workouts, and/or immediately after workouts.
Natural grape flavour, Citric acid, Succralose, Acesulfame, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), FD&C Blue Lake.